Tools & Tips
Useful Tips & Tricks
Below you'll find some useful packing tips for Home & Office move as well.
Home Move Packing Tips
- Sentimental and irreplaceable items should be carried separately
- Do not pack perishables, flammable or corrosive items
- Do not use newspaper for wrapping your belongings, ink can rub off and be very difficult to remove.
- Crates to be stacked four high only, anything higher is dangerous.
Office Move Packing Tips
- Place labels on the side of file crates and not on the interlocking lids.
- It is important to ensure that each file crate is not over packed, interlocking lids need to be closed, so the crates can be stacked.
- For all personal computers, please ensure that you label both the hard drive case and the monitor.
- Printers - All cartridges must be removed prior to packing, as toners can leak during the move.
- Please note that the larger of the crates are used for electrical equipment only.